Diskusné fórum

Subaru Servis BA

Autor Správy
sf

Re: Subaru Servis BA

Aké máte skúsenosti zo Subaru Servisom na Kopčianskej?

21.01.2010 20:48

osobne zatial ziadny, ale pocul som, ze tam leju do motorov extra predrazeny olej...smile

21.01.2010 21:19

Viem, ze existuju a viem aj, ze nie su ofiko Subaru servis. Ja som tam bol v minulosti, asi 4 roky dozadu s rozbitym bocnym sklom. Zinkasovali odomna peniazky za robotu, okno a listu. Len s tym detailom, ze listu mi nenamontovali. Tak som tam volal. Odpoved najpprv, ze nie je mozne, my sme vam ju urcite namontovali, ked som sa nedal odbit, tak odpoved bola, ze pridte spat, mechanik na mna mava vasou listou... takze asi tak smile neviem, ci su tam ti isti ludia, alebo nie. Ale asi ano. Odvtedy som tam nebol.

21.01.2010 21:35

Hello again guys! This time we have a serious issue to help me... I went to Slovakiaring today, and destroyed my brakes completely... I need 4 brake pads (front and rear) and front (maybe also rear) brake discs. I want to put factory brake discs, but i am thinking to put a bit better brake pads than the original.

Can please someone recommend me a shop here in Bratislava to buy and install them?

Thank you Makis

24.10.2010 23:09

to glsmakis:

Reccomendation - buy 330mm/8 pistons conversion KIT. K-Sport - you can easily purchase via Internet. If you are looking for someone to sell it to you in Czech/Slovak contact Ladislav Nowak www.proturbo.cz as he is Subaru geek and ECUTEK partner. Based in Frydek Mistek - 3 hours drive from Bratislava.

I might order the set for you in case of interest.

Tomas

24.10.2010 23:22

Hi, most important question is what do you plan in future more track days or leave car for everyday use oriented? If you want do more trakckdays then is big brake kit cruical and you just waste you money with OE like brakes. K sport is one of best cheap asian kits but you have to spend over 3000€ for front and rear with good pads /original Ksport are not a best one/. Remeber rear kit is more expensive due more complicated construction. If you want car OE like or just for fast road only, then you can leave OE calipers and rear brake discs too. Its unbelievable how many guys needs superbrakes to drive the car on street when GrpN rally can race with N discs with OE size and race pads. So if is this good for you I can advise Galfer Group N brake discs and Carbone Lorraine RC5+ pads. They are maded from new compound, they are not prone to squell like more race oriented 6 or 8 and not so agrresive and not wear your disc after few thousands kilometers. Really dont buy Ferodo DS2500 I crashed my car in traffic couse this pad is race only and there is big lag in initial bite if they are cold.

If I can ask what is wrong with your disc? OE pad are so weak with its hot performance that are not able destroy discs ususally.

25.10.2010 10:14

Thank you guys for your fast reply, The k sport kit is way too expensive for me... The problem with my discs is that they are severely scratched (especially the front ones) because i did my last lap on Slovakiaring without ANY paste on the pads.... (stupid of me, i know...) They might be repairable, if i take them to some shop and put them on a machine to "scratch" of the scratches (i dont know how to explain it in English, sorry...) but they are a bit old, so maybe its better to put new ones. I want to stay on OEM discs (anybody knows the price for a set of 4?), dont need some better ones since i want the car for daily use and rarely s few track days. I am thinking to put better brake pads only (like the ebc yellow stuff, or project mu or something else, any suggestions please?) The question still remains though, where in Bratislava can i go and buy and install new brake pads and discs? ( i cannot drive a lot of km, cause i really have NO brakes on the car now and its dangerous) Thanks again

25.10.2010 15:05

glsmakis: then just easilly contact Marian Sobol (gtturbo) and he will provide you with required. Front brakes(disk and pads) from him are around 250 EUR and rear needs to be figured out (I believe that rear pads are jut OK for the car). Marian speaks english so please feel free to contact him.

Tomas

25.10.2010 15:18

EBC is good for everyday use, but we have no Slovak dealar with on stock status and with reasonable prices. Project Mu is great they have one compoud with 0-800°C but they are rare. Iam afraid you were unable find any uprated pads on stock today. If you have cast 4pot calipers on front like WRX01+ my friend want change his pads at Wednesday and there is cca 2mm left. I can arrange it if you have no choice. For free ofcouse :) You can install it at www.decam.sk very good company I plan cooperate with by them when get VAT number finally from our lazy agency.

25.10.2010 16:01

Ja som tam bol prvy a posledny krat kedze si uctovali v prepocte 1000 sk za liter oleja Shell.Nauctovali my prehliadku po 60 000 km co som vobec nechcel.Chcel som vymenit chladiacu kvapalinu po 60 000 km tu my nevymenili lebo ju zmerali a je v pohode aj ked vyrobca ju doporucuje menit.a este par drobnosti.Ja by som ich nazval ojebavaci.Moj nazor.

25.10.2010 21:44
Posledné príspevky
Professional Custom Essay Writing 27.03.2024  jenniferkasmer
Re: Svišťanie - pískanie - niekde z motora... 26.03.2024  Ivanko
Re: Svišťanie - pískanie - niekde z motora... 26.03.2024  fotograf
Re: Co som dnes urobil na svojom Subaru 21.03.2024  ziziwrx

Posledné články

• Prajeme všetkým subaristom úspěšný rok 2024 a veľa šťastných kilometrov

Autor: hybco
    Dátum: 01.01.2024

• História SUBARU - Druhá dekáda tretieho tisícročia

Autor: miloxko