Diskusné fórum

Hallo from Lithuanian Forester club

Autor Správy

Re: Hallo from Lithuanian Forester club

Hallo from Lithuanian Subaru Forester club, http://www.foresterclub.lt I am Jaroslavas (jarka, Jarek), no oficial club prezident. My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=foresterclublt&aq=f

Tomorrow I'm going with my family in an introductory tour of Slovakia, I would be happy to meet with representatives of your club, and Russian-speaking, well be in Polish, English as a last resort. I want to do with your club's merchandise photos, videos, talk My phone +37061808654. 'll Be in Slovakia on Saturday morning. And if taken to the guests - would be fantastic

30.06.2011 18:17

Hello Jaroslavas

Welcome here! I am glad to see here another cross contry face smile. I do think that there is not to much fluently russian speaking quys , but at least we can understand quite well (but I don´t think ,that it will help) . Anyway, english is not a problem for us ,with this language we can succeed .

We know already when you will be in Slovakia , at this stage we need to know ,where we should meet you (city). The question "where" is now more important ,then "when" smile We can say , that we got crew members almost everywhere in Slovakia (and some part of Czech republic as well), to arrange a meeting we just need to know where. So please let us know area/city .

Thanks a lot

Brano

30.06.2011 20:53

it all depends on the weather... First place on saturday 49.391124,20.398908 Červeny Klaštor. another day Štrbske Pleso , another Demenovkos urvinas and chopok, slovenskij raj, Spis castle. All in 6-7 days Call my, a will be without internet

30.06.2011 22:06

welcome jaroslavas ... well, it is all my area you have mentioned, cause I am living directly under the High Tatras smile

Unfortunately right tommorow we are leaving (my family) to the vacation for next 2 weeks, which means I will be not able to introduce you on your tour of Slovakia. Anyway I believe someone will find an opportunity to have a meeting on your way smile ... especially we have some hard members in Stara Lubovna (it is near the location Červeny Klaštor) and I am sure, at least one of them will be able to arange some subaru meeting-small-offroad-tour smile

enjoy your staying in the Slovakia and I hope we will have a chance to do some common meetings in the future smile

30.06.2011 23:04

Hey, Slovaks, great parties with you, you are still great people. We are very pleased to travel to Slovakia, pažinojom food, culture. liked caves Demenova, ice, and especially Slovensky raj. Then upload your video, photo. And stayed Spišské Pleso. we took the good weather to climb the mountains, unfortunately not the whole week it was raining, fog, clouds. I'll tell you one - so we do not have wealth, come to enjoy what you have and love their country

08.07.2011 18:00

04.08.2011 20:17

i think that (subaru positeve)people all around the world no matters where are the same smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

04.08.2011 21:39

06.08.2011 19:49

22.09.2011 05:24

25.10.2011 18:21
Posledné príspevky
Re: Ostatne modely - otazky a rady pred kupou 30.04.2024  sugmav
Re: Zaujimavá e-kniha 30.04.2024  sugmav
Re: PZP 26.04.2024  bibcabi
Re: Hrdza 23.04.2024  Ivanko